Friday 26 March 2010

I have a dream...

"I have a dream that one day this house will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: 'We hold these truths to be self-evident: that all buildings are created equal.' I have a dream that one day on the rolling hills of Huddersfield the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at a table in the living room. I have a dream that one day even the County of West Yorkshire, a desert state, drowning in the rains of injustice and oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of sunshine and leisure time. I have a dream that my children will one day live in a house where they will not be judged by the colour of their living room walls even if they will be beautifully plastered and painted but by the content of their character. I have a dream today.”


I share in Martin Luther King's dream and while the big guy didn't have access to Google calendar I do so have firmed up a plan of action on his behalf.


'Holiday' is booked... hopefully things will go swimmingly.


1 comment:

  1. Hahah amazing. Imagine if Dr. King HAD had Google Calendars? Probably wouldn't have gotten shot....

    ReplyDelete